At Machinery-onQ we collect different types of information about our users for four reasons:
- To provide personalized services unique to individual users;
- To deliver and manage orders and services requested by users/customers;
- To help us monitor and improve the services we offer;
- To sell advertising space on the site.
OUR PRIVACY PRINCIPLES:
We respect your privacy.
You should receive marketing and service emails only from us.
We will, however, make your information accessible by our other website ForkliftAction.com in order to extend our services offered to you, but only when you choose to use your Machinery-onQ login to login at Forkliftaction.com.
- We do our very best to protect your privacy by using security technology appropriately. This means that,
- we make sure that we have appropriate security measures in place to protect your information; and
- we make sure that when we ask another organization to provide a service for us they have appropriate security measures in place.
We will collect and use individual user details only if we have your permission or we have sensible business reasons for doing so, such as collecting enough information to manage subscriptions and/or user advertisements.
We will be clear in our dealings with you about the personal information we will collect and how we will use it.
We will use your personal information only for the purposes for which it was originally collected and we will make sure we will store it securely.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users. We expect and have a commitment from those parties to keep your information confidential.
We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
Our website is accessible via the internet. This means that people around the world who access our website can see your posts and advertisements.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information on you:
- when you register or become a member of Machinery-onQ;
- when you select your user preferences (language, currency and measurement unit);
- when you view and edit your account details;
- when you create a machinery advertisement;
- when you submit an enquiry on one of the machinery advertisements;
- when you contact us through one of our contact forms;
Every now and then we may ask you for additional information in order to help you enable additional features and/or services.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
By default our website will use English as language, and the currency and measurement unit that are typical for your location. However, at any time you can change these settings to suit your preferences (See the ACCOUNT menu). We will store your preferences in order to serve content in a format that makes more sense to you.
The minimum information we need to register you is your name, email address, company name, country and password. Once registered you have your personal login.
You will also be asked if we can send you regular emails to keep you informed of new offers posted on Machinery-onQ.
You can update your personal information or opt-in or -out of the news emailing at any time via the ‘My Account’ page on the website.
When you create a machinery listing you will be asked for contact information to be featured in your advertisements. This includes your name, company, location, contact phone and email address.
You can update your sales contact information at any time via your Dashboard menu.
CONTACT / ENQUIRY FORMS
Our contact & enquiry forms are developed with respect for your privacy and only request personal information necessary to respond to your message or to provide you the expected service.
For the processing of payments we use the Payment Solutions from PayPal.
PayPal has achieved PCI DSS compliance certification under various programs and standards. This underscores their commitment to security and the protection and integrity of customer data.
- to store and remember your login credentials. Your login details are stored on your computer in an encrypted format. This cookie helps us remember your login so that you don’t need to login every time your visit;
- to store your user preferences. This cookie stores your choices in relation to the ‘language’, ‘currency’ and ‘measurement unit’ used throughout our website. This cookie helps us remember your preferences for future visits and improves your experience of the content on our website;
- to store your name and email address to help you take advantage of the ‘Instant Contact ‘ feature. This feature requires your approval (opt-in) and enables quick enquiry contacts with sellers of machinery.
You can opt out of cookies at any time within your internet browsers. You must however be aware that this may affect some of our services and features that need our cookies to function.
USE OF LOG DATA
We may also receive, store and process Log Data, which is information that is automatically recorded by our server whenever you access or use the website, regardless of whether you are logged into your Machinery-onQ account. Log Data includes information such as IP Address, the date and time you access the website, the hardware and software you are using, referring and exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks, device event information, pages viewed and the order of those pages, and the amount of time spent on particular pages.
We may track Log Data at any time and may link the data to what we know about your geographical location and/or user preferences (language, currency and measurement unit) in order to obtain reports about website use and user profiles.
This practice is used to improve our services and your user experience. We also need reports to attract and to serve our advertisers.
No personal information is shared with our advertisers.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
Machinery-onQ and all linked onQ websites contain advertising. Advertising is an important part of the site’s revenue model. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on any of these onQ websites complies with international and national law. ForkliftAction Media Pty Ltd is not responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising or sponsorship material on Machinery-onQ or any of its linked onQ websites.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any queries about or wish to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you, or if you wish to request a correction or make a complaint, please contact us by email. Contact us through our contact form. We will respond within 7 days.
www.machinery-onQ.com and all linked onQ websites are produced and managed by ForkliftAction Media Pty Ltd.
Address: 63 Lugg Street, Bardon QLD 4065, Australia.